Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wet Wednesday!

Jordan hasn't been feeling very well lately, I think there is some sort of bug going around. Several people at work aren't feeling to swell either. I hope I don't get it. Well since my sweet husband has been feeling icky, I thought I'd take on some of his chores!! And of course one of those is washing the dogs!! Here is a nice little video I made sorry about the annoying song I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. Oh and there are a few pictures from our camping trip we took in July. I guess I should tell you about our lovely dogs. Duke is our German Shepard he is 5yrs old, loves to rip the boards off the fence and get out, scared of thunderstorms, and being alone. Kyo is the newest addition to the family, he is almost 1 year old and is a samoyed husky mix, he loves to rip up anything pretty much, sleeps in front of a fan because of all his fluffy hair, and always is smiling. I should mention Duke loves water and swam over the lake 3 times, where as Kyo not a big water fan you'll see in the pictures how he enjoys the water!! Duke and Kyo may be troublemakers, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. They seem to always know when your feeling down and need a kiss!! Oh I forgot to mention Libby my parents dog makes an appearance in one of the pictures, she is crazy haha, she loves digging holes, swimming, eating spiders, and of course snoring. Oh did I mention she has the worst gas ever!!! I love our family's dogs!! And someday we plan on making more additions to our little clan. At this moment we are thinking a Bull Mastiff!!

No comments: