Monday, August 30, 2010

It's Just Another Manic Monday.


Wish the weekend was still here. Jordan and I had a wonderful time visiting with family. I spent most of the day at my Aunt's house for the baby shower. Jordan spent most of the day up a mountain hunting. All in all it was a pretty good weekend, minus me getting hay fever!
Ah Monday how I hate you! I started to clean and organize are room today, but no dice. Jordan and I have enough clothes to clothe a small army. I work a lot of late nights so I tend to sleep in really late. I got a late start on everything today but I plan to be ready for work by 4pm. Work this week is going to be exciting. I work a couple 12hr days, and then just regular 8hr days. I get the weekend off which is exciting because weekends are usually our busiest. I'm tired, frustrated, and my head is killing me!! I'm all done blogging for today I need to get some stuff done. Thought you'd enjoy this wonderful picture of how I feel today.

1 comment:

Kristen Moss said...

HEY fellow blogger, just stopped by to tell you that I am reading what you are writing.


You should do a written wednesday and post stuff you have written every wednesday.


keep blogging


your best friend
Kristen