Friday, August 27, 2010

I love to Read!!


I've decided to put all of the book series that I'm waiting for the next book/books to come out. Bare with me I know they are all pretty much vampire series but hey I'm a girl and what can I say the impossible intrigues me!
  • Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
  • Night World Series by L.J. Smith
  • Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
  • Blue Blood Novels by Melissa de la Cruz
  • The House of Night Novels by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
I think that is all of them right now. Now I thought I'd make a list of the books I've read that I really enjoyed.
  • Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  • The Scarlett Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
  • Any Jane Austen book
  • By a Lady by Amanda Elyot
  • The Morning Gift by Eva Ibbotsen
  • Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
  • The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
  • Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer
  • Poetry of Robert Frost, and Emily Dickinson
I know there are more lots and lots more because, I figure I read at least 100 books a year. I love to read I always have, it's my favorite way to escape from the chaos around me. I'm sure you all do this when your reading but I love to find characters that remind me of people I know, usually I always play the heroine I know I'm selfish, and Jordan plays the hero! And then I find other similarities in my family and friends with characters in the book. I hope you enjoyed my list of books, and maybe you'll find one that you haven't read that interests you. I recommend the Catching Fire series it's really good!!
Well Off to clean up and pack Jordan and I are headed to Myrtle Creek for family fun!

No comments: