Friday, January 9, 2015

A post about two of my favorite things: Jordans'

Jordan Blake Eliason

Today where Jordan is it is his birthday! Technically here in the US his birthday isn't until tomorrow so we are a little early but Happy Birthday Jordan. 
Jordan and I met when we were 14 years old. This will be the first birthday in 6 years I have spent without him...it is weird. I miss him like crazy, and I am so proud of the wonderful example he is to our children. I couldn't have asked for a better eternal companion and I am glad he is mine for eternity. We may miss a couple birthdays here and there because of deployments but we will have an eternity to spend together! 

Jordan Danae Jarvis

Luckily for me two of my favorite things share the same name! I admire my little sister her strength and her courage to set off on a new adventure. She is awesome! I love her and I am so very proud of her. I guess I should mention Jordan set off to attend Brigham Young University in Idaho this was her first week of classes. Jordan new this was going to be a struggle mentally for her because one thing she and I inherited from our mother is anxiety, especially separation anxiety. Jordan did not let her separation anxiety hold her back from achieving her educational goals. I am so proud of her! I can't wait to see how far she goes in life. She is one of my bestest friends, and I look up to her. She is stubborn, and can be a brat ;) but she is my stubborn brat!! 


I love my Jordans'

The Lord has blessed me with an abundance of Jordans' in my life but these two Jordans' are my favorite! And I am so grateful to have them in my life to help me through the bad, make me laugh, and just be there for me. So Happy Birthday Jordan Eliason, and Jordan Jarvis you keep living those dreams! 

No comments: