Wednesday, November 19, 2014

You and Me

 Look at me, really look please just see me.
You look at me in shades of grey when I have lost my way
You see me in yellow as my joy brings the sun’s rays
But I am always tinted in red.
Don't deny it you don't see just me you see red and it is screaming of infidelity.
You have watched me in green foaming with jealousy
And loved me in hues of pink
But always I am shadowed by red and it screams of my infidelity.
You have witnessed me in white gleaming with innocence
Watched me fight through my blackest days
But it is in red I will always stay,
Screaming my infidelities
Who has painted me this way?
You reply I see you for you
You see me in green dripping with Jealousy
You see me in blue a whirlwind of my past
In red I have fought my way
A muddy brown speaks of the miles we've come
But hues of green, dripping with Jealousy
Just see me
You and Me
Silence the whispers that paint us this way
You are the artist I am the key
Just see me
Silence
Jealousy
Infidelity
Silence
You and Me
Love is all we see


No comments: