Monday, November 10, 2014

Baby this Mama is Crazy: The Sock War

Let me introduce you to my 1 year old Blake. He loves to pull his socks of his little toesies with a passion! It happens to be getting colder, and he needs socks on his toes. I put socks on he takes them off, I put them back on he takes them off. Ladies and Gents it is a constant battle, one I always end up losing! And when I lose those poor little toes turn purple from the cold, and concerned people say "Why isn't your son wearing socks." 
This Mama was tired of the sock war, and all the comments from concerned individuals. So what did I do I went out and I bought my son thick tights that are meant for girls. One grey pair and one blue pair to start out with! Guess what those tights stay on his toes, his toes stay warm, and you can't even tell he is wearing tights unless you change his diaper. 
I began to search for tights for boys, which are hard to come by because apparently I am the only person who has ever thought of this...NO! H&M has super cute tights for boys, they are dinosaurs, cars, stripes, they are adorable. My toddler wants to wear them. Maybe someone will see this and tap into a boy tights industry because seriously I would by them, and I am sure many mommas facing the sock war would invest in tights too. 

Look what is on it's way for Christmas...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! I love it!