Sunday, November 16, 2014

Baby this Mama is Crazy: Follow my Toddler on Twitter

As the world continues to advance technology wise I find myself adapting. I am an old fashioned kinda gal I would take a real book over an e-book any day. When it comes to my children I have decided to continue an old fashioned baby book, and also adapt to the world around me.
I have created an email account for both Braden and Blake. By doing so I hope to email them weekly, monthly,  or whenever I remember about our lives. My emails will most likely be what we did that day, a story about them, things they like/dislike, and pictures I have taken of them recently.  My hopes in creating the emails is so one day I give them the password and the email account reflects a happy fulfilling childhood.
Babies and toddlers have Facebook now, and I get it. I can remember thinking why would someone do that. Now I know it is a way to keep track of memories. Create a Facebook, an email, or an instagram. Share with your babies what they did today, share how much you love them.
I don't know if my boys will even care later on, but I know in my heart that there is a purpose behind my madness. I love my kids, and this is a quick easy way to express my love a little more to them.

Remember to each their own.

No comments: