Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Poets Corner

My fallen Angel
By Alexandria J. Eliason

He is one of those Angels
That has fallen from grace
There is pain and misery written all over his face
I can see right through him
Behind the smile full of lies
I can see his pain
And I know at night he cries
I just want to save him
I've been blind always seeing the best in him
Always fighting for him
The only one to remove my blindfold was him
I saw him for who he was today
Disappointment sketched across my face
Oh the places he could of gone
The people he could of saved
And I see the only way to escape
I turn and bow my head, try not to let him see me cry
So I turn, and I run, as fast as I can, I run
I can't look back, look at what he has become
He is just one of those Angels
That has completely fallen from grace
I'm waiting, waiting for him to return to his rightful place
I can see right through him, know he hurts, I know he cries
And I know every single one of his lies
I love you is all he would say
I love you, but there is just no other way

2 comments:

Sam and Josh said...

Hey! This one was intense. Oh and you need to get a blog list! How long are you going to be in Utah?? Keep up the writing!!

AlexandJordan said...

How do I get a blog list? I come home Monday night!!