Sunday, September 5, 2010

I love the dirt!!!

What a beautiful Fast Sunday we had today. I taught my Sunday School class for the first time, I was extremely nervous, but everything went smoothly. Of course while at church the dogs attempted to escape 2 times!! Jordan was sent home for dog sitting.
Duke is quite the little tyrant always breaking the fence and trying to escape. Kyo of course just follows Duke wherever he goes. Countless times we have repaired the fence, we got Duke a dog line and we hook that up to him when we leave, but he still gets out. So we got a choke chain and we hooked the dog line up to the choke chain, but somehow he managed to unhook his choke chain from the dog line crazy right?! We've tried kenneling him when we leave but he ripped a whole in his kennel. Duke has broken several window screens, and destroyed many bedrooms trying to get out when he is home alone. Today Jordan re-built the fence, and added some new stuff to it to make sure the Dogs can't get out. He even built a homemade gate out of old wood flooring for my Mom's garden. He is such a great guy. Sure he can be a little messy and I can to, but when he puts his mind to it he can build and fix the coolest things!! I love my husband!!
While Jordan was repairing the fence my Mom and I dug for potato's. I guess you could call it a rednecks garden because we planted the potato's in old tire wheels. I think it looks cool. Any who my Mom and I got to play in the dirt, digging up bugs, potato's, and some occasional pine cones. It was lots of fun, and a great way to spend a Sunday with family out in the sunshine!

No comments: