Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Braden Time


Braden is 11 months old now and is pretty much the cutest thing ever. Braden started army crawling when he was 9 months old but didn’t start crawling until last month. So no walking yet, which secretly I am grateful. I have friends and even siblings whose children started walking before 1years old and I am happy I don’t have to chase after Braden just yet. Also because he is taking his sweet time to walk I get to convince myself my little baby is not growing up and will stay little forever! I know it won’t last and I am looking forward to not having to carry Braden everywhere. Not looking forward to all the bumps and falls that come with walking/running. Buggy is a tough little guy so I think he will walk it off jump up and run away. He hardly ever cries when he gets hurt which scared me at first but now I know he has a high pain tolerance. He cries sometimes when things happen but only for a second and he is on to the next thing.
Proud Mommy moment this week!! Braden is signing!! My sister signed with her little guy and he started signing back around 9months. I wasn’t as consistent with my signing to Braden mostly because I forgot, and when I would do it he would just laugh at me like I am crazy! He knows how to say “Doggy” and he understands “More, and All Done” Oh and he can sign “Milk” which we use for Breastfeeding. Funny story I signed to him “Milk” asking if he wanted to nurse he signed it back and then pulled at my shirt and nosed dived my chest. Lol never a dull moment with this kid. He sometimes signs “milk” when he is saying goodbye I don’t know why. Today I tried to teach him how to sign Mom and he just shook his head no at me.
Braden loves to laugh and climb everywhere. He absolutely loves his dog Kyo and Kyo is the first thing Braden looks for when he wakes up. We have been struggling with bedtime because for some reason he keeps taking his daily poop right at 9pm after we have laid him down. At least he is consistent. I am looking forward to School next term because I will be doing all online which means I can be home with my Braden Bug all week. Seriously love this little guy and I feel super blessed that I am his Mom. 

No comments: