Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Just an Ordinary Girl

Don't I just have the cutest little family? This is Jordan, me and our lovely dog Kyo. These guys are the greatest ever. Kyo makes me so happy, he loves the trampoline, and giving kisses...Oh and his new squeaky toy. Jordan loves netflix, taking things apart, and kisses!! I love the outdoors, sleeping, Reese's and kisses! I feel so blessed. I love my family so much, they know exactly how to cheer me up.
I thought I'd mix things up today and blog. My husband pointed out to me that I usually blog on Thursday's. I was like no I don't but then I looked at the 4 blogs I had done so far in November, and 3 out of 4 were on Thursdays. Let's make a list of things I don't like that sounds like fun.
I don't like mean people!!!!
Driver's license photos
Gum
Being woken up in the morning
Did I mention mean people?
Commercials
Spiders
Ghosts
Scary movies
Being picked on

I am sure there is more but that's all I can think of right now. It's such a small list so that means there are tons of things I like. My best advice to everyone right now just be patient!! Well tha-tha-tha-tha-that's all folks!!!

No comments: