Saturday, November 6, 2010

Does He know?


Does he know?
  1. I am insanely in love with him
  2. He makes me smile even when he isn't here
  3. Somehow he manages to sweep me off my feet every single day
  4. I don't know where I would be without him
  5. I am completely addicted to him
  6. He talks too much (lol)
  7. He snores, but when he is gone I miss that snoring
  8. I love the way he smells when he comes home from work
  9. The few moments I have with him during the work week, are the most cherished moments of my day
  10. That I would rather spend a day with him, then reading a book (This one is a big deal)
  11. He is my reason, my hope, my whole world
  12. When I get moody and upset, it's because I miss him and think maybe if I'm grumpy the National Guard will let him come home early from drill (Haha not likely)
  13. That he is my most favorite person in the whole world
  14. I am not content because content is settling but I'm ecstatic to be spending Eternity with him
  15. I know I give him a hard time about the past, but does he know he was completely worth all the drama, all the loss, and all the love
  16. It was always back to him
  17. No one in the world gets me like he does
  18. That 90% of the poems I've written are about him in some way
  19. Not only has he been my Jacob, he will always be my Edward! (I couldn't resist)
  20. That he is my best friend my key to survival
I love my husband very much, he is one of the greatest gifts God has giving me. I am speechless when it comes to my love for him. This post is me wanting to make sure he knows how much he means to me. Jordan Blake Eliason, thank you for asking me to be your wife, thank you for putting up with all my craziness, but most importantly thank you for being the worlds greatest husband. You really do get me, and I am so happy with you! Your my perfect situation!! My only one!! All the things that hurt before, now are made new, the past was bumpy, but together we can make new memories. I love you.

No comments: