Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Writers Block+PCOS=Life

Well it seems I have writers block lame right! I find at times I am able to write and it's wonderful everything flows so beautiful together like a masterpiece painting. Then there are days when the pencil doodles on a page, because no words seem to make sense. I'll get random pieces words, sentences, phrases that fit here and there, but it doesn't fit together. It's like I'm doing a puzzle but all my pieces are from different puzzles and they don't match. When I'm having writers block one of my favorite things to do is take songs and mix them together. I'll put my ipod on shuffle and take lyrics I like from songs, and make a song out of them. It's fun. Well there is my writers block. Hopefully I'll get out of it.

I was diagnosed with PCOS Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. It's kind of hard to explain so I'll just put a link up. http://www.medicinenet.com/polycystic_ovary/article.htm
I hope that helps, the Dr. said lots of women are able to get pregnant with PCOS and not to stress or worry about it. She said just to have fun with my husband right now, so that's what I plan to do have fun with my husband. He is the greatest guy ever! I just love him so much. Well I think that's all for now. We're hoping for a positive pregnancy in the near future, until then we'll enjoy every second we have with each other. Carpe Diem!

No comments: