Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Poets Corner

I think I'll share two today.

Fall Back
By Alexandria J. Eliason

If I told you not to breathe
Because you'll steal this moment away from me
I told you not to hide
Those Forbidden feelings from inside

Just Fall, let go of all you've ever known
I'll catch you I swear
Just come back to me, and fall back home

Don't look back
I promise it will all be over soon
The poison on my lips has infected you with my innocence

Fly, go on and spread your wings
Reach so high, and I'll be right beside you
When you fall, fall back home

Take my hand we will make it I swear
Step closer to the edge, words become whispers,
whispers become thoughts.

Jump, dive into that sea below
I'll be the last thing you see
Fall back home to me

Please breathe, just once for me
I'll never leave this moment
If you promise to always stay

This moment is so precious and fading fast
Promise me it will always last

Scream, scream out to me I've lost my way
Reach, reach out to me I need your strength
Fall, fall for me I have fallen for you

In this moment we will stay, don't breathe.


Untitled
By Alexandria J. Eliason

I'll close my eyes
Our lips can touch
Stop me if I ask too much
I'll forget all the lies
And lower this disguise
I'll give it all
Hold me tight
Don't tell me this isn't right
I'm going to fall
I'll feel small
Just take my hand
I promise to make it all better
Can water get any wetter?
Together we'll jump and leave this land
But don't forget it will be hand in hand
Hold me close and tight
Give me breath when I forget
Dance with me when I want to sit
Make me feel light
I am telling you this is right
The road is wet I am going to slip
Carry me when I can't bare it alone
Please, I'll try and always use a loving tone
Make my heart skip
But never rip
Oh yeah and by the way
Know I love you
Because truly I do
I'll wait until May
For now this is all I can say

No comments: