Wednesday, December 11, 2013

23 Facts about a 23 year old!





I am deathly afraid of sharks and open water if I can’t touch the ground in the Ocean I don’t go any deeper. Also if I am the last person out of the pool I have this irrational fear that somehow a shark will get me. (However I am open to the idea of getting in a shark cage and conquering my fear, but I still won’t snorkel in Hawaii.)

I once picked up what I thought to be the most beautiful rock in the world only to have it turn out to be Sheep poop.

Sometimes when I laugh so hard I quit breathing and then when I finally do breathe it is like a high pitched squeal!

 Once in Seattle I went to get on top of the Golden Pig in Pikes Market and ripped out my pants mooning most of the people on the pier.

There are several instances in my mind of when I was in middle or high school where I acted like a typical teenager and almost ruined two really important relationships I hold dear to my heart.

I have been in two car accidents both my fault I rear ended the car in front of me because I was texting and driving. (Both in High School) My driving record is clean now!

When Jordan was taken away I tried to love again but it was always back to him. (No complaint there I have two gorgeous kids and a temple marriage because of it.)

I am a hopeless romantic and any book I read I always make myself the main character and pick other people to be the other characters.

All of my poetry and other writings are always triggered from a feeling about someone or something. Most of them are about certain people… especially boy’s lol.

I am pretty proud of the fact that I can quote almost any movie and I rock at Harry Potter Scene it trivia!

I have a crazy memory where all I have to do is picture an object/person that I can’t remember and 99% of the time I can remember what it is call just by random pictures in my mind.

I am a vivid dreamer…which makes me afraid of the dark.

One time Sam and I were making cookies and the mixer broke so she said “We are going to have to mix it by hand” I immediately wash my hands and walk over to the bowl to mix it literally by hand.

I think I am hilarious and some may not get my humor but I make myself laugh and that is all that matters.

I have major separation anxiety and it has only gotten worse over the years. Seriously I have only spent a total of 6 nights away from Braden. I didn’t have any issues until my older sister Sam moved away to college.  Then soon after that it seemed all the people I loved would just leave.

I write in a journal and have been doing so since I was 8yrs old.

I can’t help but read/listen to something and want to IHS the crap out of it. This has led to some really interesting conversations.

I have never doubted my religion or God only myself and other people.

I love surprises however I am terrible about keeping them a secret!

I struggle with depression, and anxiety. It is a constant battle that I am trying to conquer without medication.

I try my best to not judge others and their situation because growing up I was judged by people who knew nothing about me and it hurt…sometimes it still hurts.

I hunger for knowledge and love to learn new things.

Last and not least if I wasn’t so ADHD I swear I would be OCD!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love you Alex and all your craziness!! I see a lot of myself in you only you are so much better than me!

AlexandJordan said...

Thanks mom I love you too! I am the person I am today because of the great teachings and examples Dad and you were to me! PS I came in like a wrecking ball...I always come in like a wrecking ball :D