Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happppy Birthday SAmmmmy Jaayyy!!

Today is my favorite older sisters birthday!!! Happy Birthday to Samantha Nicole Willie!! Her Birthday is obviously Jan 5, her social is 653-838-0987, her address is 3324 somewhereinsalem ln. if you need any more information to steal her identity please leave a comment below.
I have the worlds best older sister, she has always been there for me through the good, the bad, the ugly, and even the awkward! Many times I have relied on her help with hair or make-up for events, and transportation. I love her very much and couldn't have asked for a better sister. Thank you Sam for being AWESOME!!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Sam and Josh said...

Thank you Alex! I love you too! I am so glad that you got to blog about me! lol! Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday!