Friday, July 11, 2014

Into the Madness

                            


Into the Madness

I am on a Journey
And I seemed to have lost my way
The fog it thickens
My mind wanders
Is it night or could it be
Day?
The path is worn 
But the wilderness is overgrown
Like lace across my face
The cobweb sticks
Ophelia, Ophelia
I laugh and the abyss responds
My gentle Love takes my hand 
I dance spinning round and round
The dandelions begin to flutter
Stars twinkle their eyes
Alice, Alice
Darkness envelops me
I relish in it's escape
I am crazed, Ha crazed
Find me an answer, Find me the one
The girl is tortured let's have some fun
Bellatrix, Bellatrix
I allow myself to be taken up into the Madness
For the moment the character is more enjoyable than the pain
I get them, I understand their story
Behind the craze there is a face
Behind the face there is a heart
At the heart is where it all will start
I love the Madness I find it beautiful, eloquent almost
I love the beauty
In the mirror I see
In them I find a little part of me
I am Ophelia heartbroken, I am Alice imaginative, I am Bellatrix misguided. I am me, I am them, where does it start? Right where it will end. 

No comments: